Different requirements of cutting tools between CNC and ordinary machine
There are many different requirements for CNC cutting tools compared with those used in ordinary machine tools. The main characteristics are as follows:
(1) CNC tools have good rigidity (especially rough cutting tools), high accuracy, low vibration resistance and thermal deformation;
(2) CNC cutters have good interchangeability and are easy to change cutters quickly.
(3) CNC tool has high life, stable and reliable cutting performance;
(4) The dimension of CNC tool is easy to adjust to reduce the adjustment time of tool change.
(5) CNC tools should be able to reliably break chips or roll chips in order to facilitate the removal of chips;
(5) CNC tools should be serialized and standardized to facilitate programming and tool management.
Copyright © 2019 Buildre Group Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.